We know that sometimes things don’t go as planned, and when that happens, we will do our best to make it right.
If your performance is cancelled: In the event that your performance is cancelled, you will automatically be issued a voucher for the value of your order which can be used to book a future show.
If you are unable to attend due to COVID-19: Some shows allow for exchanges up to 48 hours prior to the performance time due to COVID-related concerns. If you are unable to attend your originally scheduled performance for this reason and contact us before the cutoff time (again, 48 hours prior to the start), we will facilitate an exchange so that you can safely attend the show on a future date. Please note that we cannot make exchanges if your performance is less than 48 hours away.
How an exchange works: To request an exchange, please submit a request and provide us with the following information: booking confirmation number and pick up name, show name, date and time of your performance. If we are able to make the exchange, you will receive a time-limited exchange voucher to reschedule your booking. When your new booking is confirmed, we will automatically cancel your original booking.
- The time-limited exchange voucher must be used before it expires.
- Exchanges must be completed a minimum of 24 hours prior to the original performance time.
- Your exchange booking must be for the same number of tickets and for the same show.
- Each ticket must cost at least the original ticket price (incl. fees).
- Exchanges are subject to live availability; if seats are not available an exchange may not be possible.
- We are experiencing an unusually high volume of inquiries and so may take longer to respond than usual.